For over 45 years, Ansen USA has been manufacturing the highest quality American made valve covers. Ansen USA was run for many years by Els Lohn (SEMA Hall of Fame Inductee, 1965) and the design, manufacturing, and distribution facility is still located in Southern California. As a true pioneer of the aftermarket industry, we have continued to build on its long tradition of quality parts, with style and performance to enhance any hot rod, muscle car or classic street machine.
All our valve covers are built from high-grade die-cast aluminum. Our main focus is on Chevrolet, Ford, Mopar, and Pontiac valve covers. Here's what our current line-up looks like:
- Big Block Chevy (396, 427, 454, 468, 496, 502, 572, ZL1)
- Small Block Chevy (1958-86, 283–400 Engines)
- Ford 289, 302, 347, 351 Windsor
- Ford Boss 302, 351 Cleveland, 351M, 400, 408
- Ford FE 352, 390, 427, 428
- Ford FE Tall 352, 390, 427, 428
- Mopar 340, Magnum, 392 Hemi, 426 Hemi
- Pontiac 1955-81 V-8 (287, 326, 400, 455)
We welcome questions and inquiries at anytime so please don't hesitate to message us for further details!